A couple of days back I posted on my FB status update to pick what one thing that was true and it read like this;
- Imagine that it is raining in Memphis on a Friday
- I was fixing to board the plane for San Pedro to bring Laurie and Lara stripper wigs and a birthday present for Mary G.
- After I drank my weight in beer I was going to head up to Playa del Carmen and celebrate Dia de los Muertos as I do realize that I probably am going to that ‘warm’ place but you have to get a little religion when you can.
- that I just had my C.B. & S. waxed for my brand new sequined thong.
- Or some bad comment about banging an octogenarian like a screen door in a wind storm.
Well actually other than the first and the last those in the middle are true. The hotel that we always stay in Belize has a Halloween party that is off the chart and from the pics that I stole off of FB it looks like the rain didn’t spoil any fun. One of these days!
Maybe next year! (if we don’t go to Voodoo Fest with DCG and KLC Man!)