So I got called out by RxBambi for watching the Olympics and yeah I admit it I watch the games so what? I recall as a younger lad accompanying my grade school friend and his family to Dallas for his younger sister’s ice skating competition. All that I can remember about it is that you wait all damn day for 3 minutes to watch your skater swirl around on the ice, the whole time you are praying they don’t bust their arse! Anyway as the games come to a close here is the unabashed opinion of the 2010 games up in Vancouver.
- Joannie Rochette (Bronze medal winner for Canada) – I could only imagine the pressure of figure skating at that level and kudos to you for keeping your composure at the worst time of you life.
Ok now let’s get dirty shall we?
- The US Bobsledder who had more rolls than at the Paula Deen Buffet – Damn Buddy you think you could have picked up a light beer?
- Speaking of Beer, who cares that the Women’s Canadian Hockey team were drinking beer, smoking cigars on the ice after the stands were empty? At least they weren’t found smoking dope like Micheal Phelps!
- This whole Julia Mancuso – Lindsey Vonn cat fight – First of all Mancuso (pot) you wear a friggin crown at the awards ceremony and have one painted on your helmet get over it! Lindsey (kettle) I suspect that you are faking it as you finally ‘broke’ the news that you had a shin injury at the opening press conference? Let me know when you are on your period please?
- Shawn White’s coaching staff who threw the F bomb on national TV – Um Coach J you need to show up to Saturday School when you get back from the Olympics and see Brother Joel.
- Evan Lysachek on first wearing feathers one night then wearing a snake around your neck the next night and you aren’t fagala? Whatever T. Cruise/K. Spacey!
- That whole Ice Dancing sport thing – I want to see someone dance to AC/DC “Thunderstruck” or Ozzy Osborne’s ‘Crazy Train” then we shall see some dancing not “Ave Maria”
- Tom Hammond’s commentating on figure skating – Dude I thought you were cool because you also work the Triple Crown Horse Racing! So disappointed
- Scott Hamilton’s commentating on figure skating – that is why I have a mute button….
- Sorry English Mike but your Gold Medal in Women’s Skeleton is a farce! Looks like your athlete likes it ribbed for her pleasure! Might as well put a propeller up her butt if you ask me!
Anyway keep it light and I hope that the US Hockey team pummels the Canadian team if they get to play each other on Sunday!