Quick post as I am about to head out to the factory but I have a good friend who is the chief porta pottie pumper outer for Memphis in May and he sent me this picture of what they found in Tom Lee Park after BBQ fest. As you can see it is a functioning wheelchair but this begs the question;
- Did the owner get ‘healed’ by the smoked ‘other white meat’?
- Did the owner go the way of Weekend at Bernies and we had a burial at river?
- Was this part of a scavenger hunt that we didn’t know about?
- Did this team pack so much stuff and since they already had a kitchen sink so they wanted a wheelchair on reserve?
- Wonder what that team’s BBQ tasted like? (ok I will stop)