Part of the “New Year-New Me” I figured I would try to show a new aspect of “You mean to tell me that you….” blog would be to introduce my 3 readers to fellow bloggers that I read/stalk. It is my goal to highlight a different blogger bi-monthly and have some fun with it. I came up with the questions while sitting on the can. It is my plan to send the questionnaire to the different bloggers and friends of bloggers. By all means please when I do highlight a different blogger please click on their blog and show them some love, it so lonely here. So to get things started I figured I would showcase the questions and answer them for you. Oh by the way: Scoop, Taco Girl, Professor Ryburn and Yoga Peach, be on the lookout for an email from me. You have been
singled out selected first.
Let’s Talk about you shall we?
- Who you be? My psychiatrist and I have been trying to figure that out for a while
- Where you be? The mean streets of the Upper East Side of Manhattan
- Where did you come from? (please don’t say hospital or parents) Memphis, TN
- Care to talk about your family or if you have any ankle biters/pot lickers (pets) where you charge your laptop/tablet? There is Mrs. Trumpet and we have 2 tiny toy poodles, Maddy and Maya
- Name up to 5 countries/places you visited, loved and recommend to my readers? San Pedro Town, Ambergris Caye, Belize, Isla Mujeres Mexico, St. Thomas, USVI, New Orleans, LA, and Senatobia, MS (just seeing if you are still reading)
- What countries/cities you have on your radar for future travel locations? Greece, Morocco, Columbia and Italy
- If you had the financial means to do so, where would you like to live and why? Some shack on the beach on some quiet island in the Caribbean. Naturally, I would need to have a good supply of Cigars, cold beer and rum.
- When you aren’t banging on a keyboard what do you like to do for fun? Exploring New York
- We know that you read carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com (who doesn’t?) but who else do you read/stalk on a daily basis? www.tacogirl.com, www.sanpedroscoop.com, www.paulryburn.com, www.yogapeach.com
- Could you get me an introduction with that author so that I can send them this questionnaire? Yeah, don’t be surprised if you get an email from me in the next month or so.
Fun/Random Stuff that you would like to share with the class
- What is your favorite food and restaurant (doesn’t have to be in your current location) Blue Water Grill in San Pedro Belize!
- If you are living abroad, what is the one thing that you miss the most? It is a trade off, I miss some restaurants in Memphis but the food up here is so good that you can’t get it in Memphis so it is 50-50
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (please don’t say older) Who knows, hopefully living below the 17th parallel but that day will come one of these days.
- What’s on your bucket list? Running with the bulls in Spain (suck on this PETA)
- What is the question do you want to ask Carbunkle Trumpet (I promise to answer honestly) Can you really hammer a 10 inch railroad spike into concrete with your schmeckle? WHO TOLD YOU, I THOUGHT THAT VIDEO WAS DELETED!
They won’t let me take Selfie’s anymore….at least not in the nude!