So back when we told the family that we were moving up to Manhattan there were mixed reactions. Naturally The Lady Killer, nephew, was luke warm at the thought of visiting us up here. Granted the kid was 10 but his list was pretty much the same as a lot of first time tourists;
- Empire State (nope)
- Jimmy Fallon Show (sorry dude you have to be 18 to see the show)
- Ice Skating at Rockefeller Center (we ain’t visiting the ER this trip dude)
- Statue of Liberty (how about a trip on the Staten Island Ferry instead)
- 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Stock Exchange, Bull (think we got 2 of 4 knocked out)
- Times Square (you must want a punch in the throat)
- Nike Town (oh someone must have been on “the google”)
- Gap in Times Square (just seeing if you are still paying attention)
Since this trip was the 3rd trip for Ba and the Lady Killer we had added trips to Stadium Goods and Fight Club. If you are not sure what those stores are, get a load of this shit. If you want to find a pair of those Patrick Ewing Georgetown Nike’s that were all the rage back in 1985? I am sure one of these stores has them but you better bring your wallet because you are going to pay a pretty penny for them. This trip Lady Killer didn’t get any fancy old school shoes but he did swing by The NBA Store and NikeTown to get some swag.
Tortured J-Bob a little in saying that it was going to be closed during the weekend for cleaning. He didn’t buy it!
Lady Killer and Cuz AL (in addition to shaving that shit off his upper lip we are going to work on his smiling)
How can I snub someone who came to Patrizias to celebrate their birthday. I may be an asshole but I am not an insensitive one. *photo credit to AL
Lady Killer and “My Aunt Bette” – Again dude why no smile? Oh and next trip we are cutting the Bama Bangs a little.
Bacon and Tomatoes – What else do you eat at Peter Lugar?
Oh yeah, I had a mild chubby when they brought this sucker to the table. Pro-Tip – save some bread for the meat juice.
The View of one of the shoe walls at Flight Club. Please note that this picture was taken while I was sitting my big ass on a bench.
We had a fun time! Come back next summer and we can take you to Coney Island!