In a months time we have;
- Gone to Philly for a 3 year olds birthday party.
- Gone to Memphis for a 1 year olds birthday party and baptism.
- Moved from the UES to Downtown Brooklyn.
- Mrs. Trumpet got a graduate degree from NYU.
- Mrs. Trumpet started a new job and career.
- Found a couple bars here in Brooklyn that serve Bud Light.
That’s a lot of shit if you ask me! Here are some pictures from those exploits in no particular order.
This is why Philly can’t have nice things. They cracked their bell
No this is not where we got our Cheese Steak Sandwiches
The Bar in Glenside, PA
Andy you mind if I get some beers? Go ahead, I am on my coffee Break!
Bar 595 – Never heard of it!
Now you Assholes do realize that we are all going to be getting on the same flight and they call you by groups right? Sit your asses down!
Packed Memphis Airport on a Monday
The Boat Dive Bar in Cobble Hill
Carbunkle is happy!
Momma and her wings! She did inform me that she really liked the Doctorial Robes and considered going for that. I don’t see the humor in that.
After Graduation, Lunch, and some shopping we decided to take a little nap.
Hope that everyone is recovering from BBQ Fest.