In no particular order;
- Happy Birthday Mrs. Trumpet! (what, do you honestly think I am not going to give her top billing? I realize she doesn’t read this worthless dribble but I am all about keeping the peace in 535 square feet)
- Congrats to Double D on her engagement! It took that boy long enough! I mean Amy Farrah Fowler and I were starting to wonder if he ever was going to get off the fence and quit living in sin with you. No in all seriousness, congrats and elope!
- Who has 2 thumbs and saw Martha “Snoop is my nizzle” Stewart on the street with work wife this Wednesday? This guy!
- Who has 2 thumbs and saw Geoffrey Zakarian with “The Rock and Roll Rep” on the street this Thursday? This Guy!! If you are a foodie you will know who I am talking about.
- Who has 2 thumbs and is going to the New York Food and Wine Festival on Saturday? *Yeah we can figure it out Carbunkle, go fuck yourself!*
- And we finally have cooler weather in Manhattan! I only saw 3 puffy coats yesterday and one stocking cap.
Enough about me, have a good weekend
Not only is a foodie guy he loves cigars and orange pants too! He actually was taller than I imagined.
Views from the penthouse office doesn’t suck you know!
Art is in the eye of the beholder. Or as I see it, someone went a little crazy with the bedazzler
I am going through reading glasses like Trump is going through popularity points
Hey Former Neighbor – I ment to ask you, did you and EBT husband ride one of these?
Doty – I found us a Honkey Tonk in Hells Kitchen!
You forget that you are also a Cruise Line hub till you see one of these big ass things go by on the Hudson
Missed the West Village!
Sometimes you have to stop and smell the fake flowers in our lobby
Happy Birthday to the Cougar! The Monkey Heads are going shopping today for you!
Guessing Someone is a Hot Rod Fan!
Have a good weekend!