Last week I got one of these notifications that 4 years ago that it was my last board meeting at HW/AMF. I started to think to myself that time has flown by. It was just yesterday that we were hanging at the South Bluffs pool having our Friday board meetings and the Horners only had 1 kid.
Looking back over the past year it has been a whirlwind with Tons of Travel. In no particular order;
- St. Louis for Missy & Kristina’s Wedding (September)
- Northwest Arkansas for Hogs/Bama Football weekend (October)
- Geranium made 3 trips to Japan, Germany, Spain and France
- She also has made a bunch of trips to Seattle. Either she really loves the Starbucks coffee and flannel or she has a side piece over there. Oh wait her new momma is domiciled there.
- Memphis for Christmas
- Northwest Arkansas for Family Christmas (January)
- London for a Quickie Weekend (February)
- Weekend Trip to Cryder Hollow (March)
- Quickie trip to the Fun Side of the Wall before Geranium headed to Switzerland (April)
- Geranium headed to the land of Swiss Army knives for a month.
- Trip to Barcelona over BSMF weekend to see Geranium
- Trip to Geneva over WCBCC weekend to see Geranium
- Trip to the Redneck Rivera to hang with the Horner’s and their 2 kids.
We also made our yearly pilgrimage to Per Se for Christmas. We made a trip to Philly for a Christmas party and had some fun times with our friends over the past year too.
It is still the best decision moving up here we ever did.